Book an appointment
COVID19 UPDATE OUR SAFETY AND SANITARY COMMITMENT
AURA COVID 19 UPDATES FOR CUSTOMERS AND VISITORS
These guidelines are written with a view of protecting our staff, customers, and visitors. Health & safety and everyone’s wellbeing is our number one priority.
There are three areas of focus we have concentrated on: the salon operations, personal hygiene (of employees and clients) and workplace hygiene.
MODIFIED SALON OPERATIONS
- Although we have carefully coming back to normality, necessary precautions are in place where needed.
- The disinfectant solution is readily available to clean all surfaces
Visible posters for clients promoting hand hygiene and physical distancing in the salon are the door/window and around the premises. We have used floor stickers to mark entrance, reception and working areas. Screens has been created to keep physical barrier between people at the reception areas and nail stations.
In addition to that, we have created extra washroom, additional colouring station and a separate fully equipped hairdressing room to accommodate those clients that are in vulnerable category
- Staff health checks and risk assessment has been done and monitored daily
- Face coverings such as masks or face shields are worn if requested.
- Covid19 health and safety and sanitising courses online has been attended by all members of staff.
- We either use disposable fabrics (single-use gowns, single-use technical collars, towels…) in order to prevent contamination, alternatively we use single use fabrics and as always we apply a wash after use policy on all customer ‘fabrics’ e.g. gowns, towels etc.
CLIENTS AND VISITORS
- Although face covering are not mandatory, we still practising to wear face coverings were needed, disposable masks will be available upon request.
- At this moment we do not offer hot drinks or magazines. However disposable water facilities are available, alternatively we welcome you to bring your own drink or magazine
RECEPTION AREAS AND PAYMENTS
- All reception areas have been fitted with screens to avoid unnecessary contact
- We accept both cards with contactless facility and cash payments if necessary, with extra precautions in place for those.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We are very pleased to bring some of our most popular offers back, please check social media channels for more up to date information.
PATCH TESTS/AND ANY NECESSARY PAPERWORK
- We know that clients have had a prolonged amount of time away from the salon/clinic, so it might be necessary for patch test to be carried out, this will be done by yourself with distance guidance in place.
We will communicate the new/updated changes to the salon /clinic where needed via social media channels, phone, messages, and emails. The new hygiene protocol will mean that your visit is slightly different to usual, but we have worked hard to make sure it’s well planned out and most importantly it’s in place for all of our protection.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are delighted to be able to pamper you all…