Book an Appointment
COVID19 UPDATE OUR SAFETY AND SANITARY COMMITMENT
AURA COVID 19 UPDATES FOR CUSTOMERS AND VISITORS
These guidelines are written with a view of protecting our staff, customers, and visitors. Health & safety and everyone’s wellbeing is our number one priority.
There are three areas of focus we have concentrated on: the salon operations, personal hygiene (of employees and clients) and workplace hygiene.
MODIFIED SALON OPERATIONS
- We have carefully organised people flow in and out of the salon/clinic
- Everybody is keeping the minimum safety distance between staff and clients during their time in the salon/clinic. This means maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 metres (or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable)
- We try restricting non-essential physical contact as much as possible. Please avoid hand shaking, hugs, and kisses.
- Our staff working side-by-side, back to back rather than face-to-face. Only one stylist/therapist allocated to each client with their own tools and dedicated working area. The number of people in each work area kept as low as possible.
- The disinfectant solution is readily available to clean all surfaces.
- Virtual facetime consultation is available on request
- To visit us you do not need an appointment, but please wait outside at the designated area (marked on the floor) until we will call you in.
To help everyone to social distance:
Visible posters for clients promoting hand hygiene and physical distancing in the salon are the door/window and around the premises. We have used floor stickers to mark entrance, reception and working areas. Screens has been created to keep physical barrier between people at the reception areas and nail stations.
In addition to that, we have created extra washroom, additional colouring station and a separate fully equipped hairdressing room to accommodate those clients that are in vulnerable category
Aura team will be working under quite different conditions, but staff had necessary trainning are very aware of new working protocols and safety measures in place.
- Staff health checks and risk assessment has been done and monitored daily
- Face coverings such as masks and face shields are worn as well as disposable PPE where necessary.
- Covid19 health and safety and sanitising courses online has been attended by all members of staff.
- We either use disposable fabrics (single-use gowns, single-use technical collars, towels…) in order to prevent contamination, alternatively we use single use fabrics and as always we apply a wash after use policy on all customer ‘fabrics’ e.g. gowns, towels etc.
CLIENTS AND VISITORS
- Please arrive on time for your appointment to allow extra measures. No waiting areas are available, so please wait outside until member of staff will call you in
- We would require wearing your own mask, or disposable masks will be available upon request.
- At a small fee of £4 Special PPE bundles are available on request (includes disposable Mask, gloves, gown, apron and a disposable towels)
- Strictly only one person on arrival, with prior arranged exemptions for children under age.
- At this moment we do not offer hot drinks or magazines. However disposable water facilities are available, alternatively we welcome you to bring your own drink or magazine
RECEPTION AREAS AND PAYMENTS
- All reception areas have been fitted with screens to avoid unnecessary contact
- We accept both cards with contactless facility and cash payments if necessary, with extra precautions in place for those.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We are very pleased to bring some of our most popular offers back, please check social media channels for more up to date information.
PATCH TESTS/AND ANY NECESSARY PAPERWORK
- We know that clients have had a prolonged amount of time away from the salon/clinic, so it might be necessary for patch test to be carried out, this will be done by yourself with distance guidance in place.
We will communicate the new/updated changes to the salon /clinic where needed via social media channels, phone, messages, and emails. The new hygiene protocol will mean that your visit is slightly different to usual, but we have worked hard to make sure it’s well planned out and most importantly it’s in place for all of our protection.
CORONAVIRUS SELF DECLARATION/CONSENT OR NHS TEST AND TRACE QR CODE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
- To use the Test and Trace QR code please download the NHS Covid19 App from the app store or google play. Further information at https://covid19.nhs.uk.
- Alternatively Covid 19 consent/disclaimer will need to be completed before we will continue with your services. The information can be found at the end of this article, a paper copy will be available at the salon/clinic.
For the health and safety of our staff and our community, declaration of illness is required. Be sure that the information you will give is accurate and complete. Please get immediate medical attention if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
I knowingly and willingly consent to having hair/skin/body service during the COVID 19 pandemic. I understand the COVID19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus and may not show any symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it and who does not, given the current limits in in the virus testing.
I understand that due to the frequency of visits of other clients the characteristics of the virus, and salon services, that I have an elevated risk of contracting the virus simply by being in the salon/clinic.
I can confirm that I am not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID19 listed below:
- A high temperature
- Shortness of Breath
- New continuous dry persistence cough
- Loss or change to your sence of smell or taste
- Sore throat
I can confirm I have not been in contact with people being infected, suspected, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
I verify that I have not travelled outside the United Kingdom in the past 14 days to the countries that have been required to self-isolate on return.
To prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, I understand that I will have to follow the salons strict guidelines.
Salon Name Aura Salon Ltd, Market Harborough
Thank you for your patience and understanding, stay safe and stay well.